August 8, 2003 (Australia)
Dancer, professional ballerina
Favourite dance style is ballet.
Audrey Freeman was born in Sidney, Australia, now based in Paris, France. Ballet prodigy is a phenomenal dancer who gracefully owns a stage when on it and is an incredible and elegant dancer.
- Audrey started dancing at three years old at Annette Roselli Dance Academy, then commenced as a part time student with the Tanya Pearson Academy juggling her busy classical ballet training with her gymnastics training.
- Deciding that she wanted to pursue a career in classical ballet, Audrey reduced her gymnastics commitments in order to focus more on ballet and at the age of 13 she transitioned from the part time to full time program where she thrived on the increased ballet training, opportunities to perform and staying on top of her academic studies. In addition to ballet, she would take classes in Xtend Barre. She portrayed young Clara in The Nutcracker and Kitri in Don Quixote on stage.
- Audrey competed regularly in Eisteddfods and competitions where she continued to perfect her stage presence and nurture her love of the stage. She was accepted 2 years in a row into the Youth America Grand Prix NY Finals – twice being a Grand Finalist and in 2017 won first place in both the Classical and Contemporary Woman’s Junior Division at the Youth America Grand Prix in Paris.
- In January 2018 Audrey competed in the prestigious Prix de Lausanne Competition and was offered a place to the Royal Ballet School where she commenced in September 2018, being one of the youngest accepted into the Royal Ballet School Upper School at 15yrs.
- Founder SPORTIVEaf – sustainable Dance+sportswear & leisurewear brand.