October 20, 2004 (Russia)
Eva Medvedko is a unique pianist from Novosibirsk.
She received her first piano lessons at the age of four, from Dmitry Karpov, assistant to Professor M. S. Lebenson at the specialized music school there. She has attended many masterclasses, for example with Paul Badura-Skoda, Masahi Katayama, Dmitri Bashkirov, Pavel Nersessian, Valery Piassetski, Tatiana Zelikman, Bernd Goetzke, Lev Natochenny and Leonel Morales.
- Eva has already performed in the Novosibirsk State Philharmonic Hall, and in various other concert halls, for example in Salzburg and Vienna (Austria), in Granada and Valencia (Spain), in Batumi (Georgia), in Tel Aviv (Israel), in Stade (Germany) and in Bad Ragaz (Switzerland).
- She also played with Chamber Orchestras of Novosibirsk Philarmony, Schnittke Academy in Moscow and had several performances with Novosibirsk State Symphony Orchestra and Tomsk State Symphony Orchestra with Mihail Granovsky and Thomas Sanderling.
- Eva was invited to attend the Mozarteum International Summer Academy by Professor Leonel Morales and was also invited to the Batumi MusicFest by the UNESCO Artist for Peace, Elisso Bolkvadze.
- In 2019 Eva had entered Central Music School and became a student of Prof. Natalia Trull.
- In 2018, she is performing at the FESTIVAL NEXT GENERATION in Bad Ragaz (Switzerland). Her piano playing is extremely sensitive, artistic and characterized by dazzling musicality.
- In January 2017, she was invited to record the CD “Russian Soul” with the LGT Young Soloists chamber orchestra.
- In 2016, she followed an invitation from Professor Lev Natochenny to participate in the Piano Loop Festival. In 2016, she was also a solo artist at the “Children Play for Children” programme and performed together with the Bright Bows chamber orchestra at the Trans-Siberian Art Festival in Israel, which was directed by the renowned violinist, Vadim Repin.
- From 2016 she also receives a scholarship from the International Academy of Music in Liechtenstein, and regularly takes part in the intensive music weeks and other activities on offer there.
The young pianist has been awarded numerous competition prizes:
🏆 1st prize at the “César Franck International Piano Competition” in Brussels (Belgium).
🏆 1st prize at the “3rd Siberian International Chopin Piano Competition” in Tomsk (Russia).
🏆 1st prize at the “International Piano Competition for Children Youth” in Mexico.
🏆 1st prize at the 10th “Siberia-West-East” piano competition (Russia).
🏆 2nd prizes at the competition for young pianists in Chelyabinsk (Russia), and at the “eMuse Competition 2016”.
🏆 3rd prize at the “Ricard Viñes International Piano Competition” in Lleida (Spain).
🏆 In a years 2018 and 2019 won numerous prizes: Grand Prix II International Competition Brilliant Talent Discovery Awards, Singapore 2018; First Premium on International Competition “Villa de Xabia” (Spain) in 2018, age category 13-15; Second Premium at the All-Russian Young Pianists Competition by D.Kabalevsky (Russia 2019); Second Premium at the International Young Pianists Competition by Timakin (Russia 2019) and the Laureate of Delphic Games of Russia 2018.