August 27, 2001 (Russia)
Artem – Russian National Golf Team Member, four-time Russian Junior Champion from 2014-18.
- Transferred to DePaul in April 2020 after starting collegiate career at UCF.
- Career scoring average of 74.44 over 18 rounds.
- Led the team with a scoring average of 73.87… competed in every event including 15 rounds in tournament play.
- Carded a team-best single round score of 68 three times during the season… posted the score in the second and third rounds at the Dayton Flyer Intercollegiate and the third round of the Hawkeye Invitational.
- Was the top finisher at the Dayton Flyer Intercollegiate and Hawkeye Invitational.
- Finished with a 2-1-0 record at the Earl Yestingsmeier Match Play and posted a win and a tie at the John Dallio Match Play.
- Totaled three top 25 finishes with a season-best finish of a tie for 10th at the Alabama A&M Golf Classic… tied for 12th at the Dayton Flyer Intercollegiate and was 16th at the BIG EAST Championship.
- Competed in one event at the Island Resort Intercollegiate on Sept. 1-2… posted rounds of 74, 78 and 80 in first collegiate event… finished in a tie for 57th place.
- Helped Windermere Prep (Fla.) to a Florida state championship.
- Member of the Russian International and Russian Junior Team and a four-time Russian Junior Champion from 2014-18.
- Won the 2018 Russian Amateur and 2015 Russian Junior Championship.
- Ranked 309 in the Junior Golf Scoreboard rankings and has been ranked as high as 98 in the AJGA Rolex rankings.
- Other top finishes in amateur events include winning the 2017 AJGA Hale Irwin Colorado Junior, finishing sixth at the 2018 AJGA Foley Performance Academy Junior Championship and tying for seventh at the 2017 AJGA Junior All-Star while also being named to the 2017 ACDA Junior All-Star Team.
Career Statistics and Bests
- Round: 68 (3x), last Hawkeye Invitational (3rd Round, April 18, 2021).
- Tournament (54 holes): 212, Dayton Flyer Intercollegiate (April 12-13, 2021).
- Finish: tied-10th, Alabama A&M Golf Classic (March 22-23, 2021).