May 31, 2000 (Russia)
Professional pool player
Fedor Gorst – the first Russian world pool champion (2019, 9-ball), before him no one in Russia could achieve such a result. Gorst won the 2019 WPA World Nine-ball Championship (Doha, Qatar), defeating Chang Jung-lin in the final 13-11.
Russian player is the second youngest world champion, he won the title at 19 years old.
Earlier, Fedor won European Pool Championship 2019, defeating one of the world’s best pool players Joshua Filler. Gorst took an early lead in the match, with Filler making a lot of dry breaks. Gorst took an 8–4 lead, before Filler won four straight racks to lead the match to hill/hill. Gorst had the break for the deciding rack, and run the rack to win 9–8.
Gorst won the U19 8-Ball European Pool Championship in 2017, before winning the 2018 Treviso Open on the Euro Tour. Gorst is also a Junior 9-ball world champion, winning the 2017 WPA World Nine-ball Junior Championship in the boys (Under 19) event.
- #2 in the Matchroom Pool World ranking (as of March 2020).
- #4 in the World Pool-Billiard Association ranking (as of 27 May 2020).
- #7 in the Dynamic Billiard Euro Tour ranking (as of 23 Feb 2020).
- World Champion 2019 (9-ball).
- European Pool Champion 2019 (9-ball).
- King8 Open Champion 2020 (Athens, Greece).
- Dynamic Billard Treviso Open 2018 Champion (Euro Tour 9-ball pool).
- Junior World Champion 2017 (9-ball).
- U19 European Pool Champion 2017 (8-ball).
- Winner Of The Russian Cup 2017 – 2nd stage (9-ball).
- Winner Of The Russian Cup 2017 – 3rd stage (10-ball).
- Pool Champion of Russia 2017 («straight»).
- Winner Of The Russian Cup 2016 – 1st stage (8-ball).
- Winner Of The Russian Cup 2015 – 5th stage (9-ball).
- Winner Of The Russian Cup 2015 – 6th stage (10-ball).
- Winner Of The Russian Cup 2015 – 7th stage (8-ball).
- Winner of the U16 European Pool Championship 2015 (10-ball, straight).
- U16 Pool Champion of Russia 2015 (8-ball, 9-ball, 10-ball, straight).